Saturday, May 12, 2018

The New Exiles




 
 




One of my all time favorite Marvel concepts. Heroes from alternate story realities combine to fight threats that only they can fix from throughout the scope of Marvel History. The little cartoon Wolverine looks particularly interesting and Blink is one of my favorite characters who has been  major part of all the various incarnations of this EXILES concept. The first two series are must reading for anyone who knows their Marvel History the way I do. But at the same time it has always been accessible to people who don't know the full history because the interactions between the characters are interesting. All I ever want from a comic book is a good story and this story is always good.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the idea of Peggy Carter as Captain America although the British accent might be a bit difficult to reconcile, lol.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You can read the accent? I like her accent. See now I have to read this new series to see how she got the shield in her world. You are already intriqued aren't you?

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

Valkyrie apparently survived the Thanos attack on the Asgardian refugee ship despite not seeing her in the movie.