Monday, January 15, 2018

If You Want To Be Murdered By A Close Family Member Then Keep Making The Puns

 
89% of these Pun Masters rarely live the year if they feel like they have to share their puns with those they live with and often others outside the family. That expands the number of people who would want to kill the person making the pun but it's not too large a circle that the police can't find the killer easily and quickly. Work or home or anywhere else these punsters interact with humanity and create the kind of murderous rage that places their lives in danger are suspect rich environments.
 
 
You see what I am talking about?
 

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

I try to keep my puns down to one a year. Better safe than sorry.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm collecting pun memes for my next "bad puns" post, so I stole that one -- thanks!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

More people are killed for their puns but no one wants to acknowledge the truth.