Sunday, December 10, 2017

STAR WARS 8: Final Trailer (2017)



This is going to be a great week. Lots of cool Star Wars memories and clips and movies to watch. I have a pretty cool theory in my head and I want to tell everyone but I might be wrong and look foolish. BUT if I am right then everyone will be pooping their pants at what I think will happen. Rey is the real threat here. Not Kylo. Kylo will redeem himself and he and Luke will have to fight Rey and save her from the evil Sith within her because of her heritage. Palpatine is her father. Snoke is Palpatine who didn't die at Endor. Being the next Darth Vader is her DESTINY. Which she will fight and at the end she will die rather than become something she hates and can't control.

2 comments:

nolan said...

I kinda need a Porg action figure now...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

or maybe just see what one tastes like Kentucky Fried.