Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Massive Movie Meme - The First Ten

1. A movie you’ve seen most times in cinema.

Star Wars

I even saw it three times the first night I watched it for the first time. You can read that glorious tale by going HERE.



2. Your most re-watched movie.

Resident Evil - I am a huge fan of any movie where a group of people fight to stay alive during a crisis. As they get picked off one by one the biggest stars are usually left to save the day.



3. A movie you quote on a daily basis.

Blade Runner



4. Favorite movie soundtrack.

Streets Of Fire - Played that one to death in the 80s. It was like a collection of Broadway show tunes which is where the story deserves to be reborn. And was Diane Lane ever more beautiful as Ellen Aim? Don't get me started on poor damaged but fearless Cody.



5. Favorite Animal Movie

Adventures of Milo and Otis



6. Top performance of a favorite actor.

Val Kilmer - Tombstone



7. A movie storyline you wish you had actually lived.

The Matrix



8. A movie that reminds you of your mom.

I once watched my Mother almost pee herself watching this movie. It seem the stupider the film, the more enjoyment she gets out of it. This is the same woman who hates anything 'unreal' but thinks 'Married With Children' is brilliant comedy.



9. A movie that reminds you of your dad.

The Quiet Man and The Hunt For Red October





10. Favorite movies from your childhood.

The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad



Logan's Run



King Kong (1976)



8 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Breaking it up into tens! Doh! Why didn't I think of that! I thought I was going to be dealing with one big chunk all at once and wouldn't be able to handle it all!

Guess I can go back to it then.

I saw a Star Wars movie in the cinemas more than any other, just not one of the good ones. I had no discriminating taste at that age!

Hobgoblin238 said...

I have only seen four of these.

DrGoat said...

Sometimes I feel that I not only quote Bladerunner every day, but live it in a figurative way.

Kal said...

I like that comment Doctor Goat.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"The Adventures of Milo and Otis" was one of the favourite movies of my ex, Big Bad Butch. Therefore I've seen it a gazillion times and never want to see it again.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I seemed to have hit all your bad movie buttons today.

But every pup needs a buddy and every kitten needs a pal.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I seemed to have hit all your bad movie buttons today.

But every pup needs a buddy and every kitten needs a pal.

Simon B said...

I loved your first instalment of this meme, Cal! Looking forward to more. I've just posted my take on questions one to fifteen over at The Glass Walking-Stick ( and credited you for getting me started ).